Deciding to bring on an agency to support your paid media efforts can feel like a big decision to make and there are a lot of questions that you might have about working with an agency.
You might be wondering:
• Is my business the right size to work with an agency?
• How can a paid media agency help my business?
• What services do agencies offer?
The good news is that there are agencies of all shapes and sizes that offer a wide range of services. So no matter what type of support you’re looking for, there’s an agency out there that can help.
Here are our top tips for selecting an agency:
1. Pick the right sized agency for your business, if you are a small business choosing a smaller agency where your account is more valuable to them will mean that you'll get more tailored attention and likewise if you are a very large international business you may wish to have several agencies or indeed focus on very large international ones.
2. Be upfront with your marketing and advertising budgets. This helps the agency to draft the right plans to meet your business needs.
3. OWN YOUR DATA in 100% of on boarding audits we found issues in every single customer account. From not owning the advertising account, not having a centralised data to advertising account set up incorrectly.
4. Do not work with anyone who provides a proposal without doing an audit on your accounts - not only does this lead to a bad experience further down the line but how can they possible advise you on the best course of action without reviewing your accounts.
5. Make them a part of your team, sharing knowledge is a two way street and the right agency will become a trusted partner in your business.
Both you and your agency have your business’s best interest at heart. When one succeeds, so does the other. By building that trust from day one, you’ll have an agency that not only helps you achieve your goals, but that becomes a true partnership in your business’s success.
Disruptive Unicorns is an award winning Chartered Marketing Firm using Design Thinking for developing transparent ROAS campaigns. If you would like to talk to us about how you can develop the right campaigns for conversions you can book a consultation with us! Or reach out at anytime to email@example.com